Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 7

I do love a kimono!!

Just a small blog post today, sorry I've been a bit quiet but I've been slowly dying in my bed with a cold!! But online shopping has proven to be a good cure!!

I've always wanted a kimono, chic and loose and perfect with jeans and a vest top and statement jewellery for summer, so I decided this pay day I would treat myself.  I'm really loving New Look at the moment, it's a high street retailer that has come on leaps and bounds and I can always rely on, so my New Look wish list has been steadily growing and I put in it this gorgeous floral kimono that was £19.99.

Few days later I went to buy the kimono and guess what £7.99 off!! Love a bargain! So that was bought right away and arrived today! Unfortunately it's now sold out in the purple but is available in blue and white and a navy and red option at £19.99, I've posted links below for the two available options and a picture of the one I bought!!

                                                 The Kimono I chose at a bargain £12.00

Blue and white: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/blue-and-white-floral-kimono_300697249

Navy and red: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/petite/petite-navy-floral-print-kimono-_299360099

No comments:

Post a Comment