Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 13

Bikini Heaven Hotspot

www.bubbless.co.uk
Bubbless Customised Bikinis by JennaSta

Although I may not be bikini ready there are plenty of you blog readers who are and so as a special treat especially for you bikini babes I am introducing bubbless bikinis!! These bikinis are amazing and so unique, as soon as I clicked on to the website my wish list grew and grew, I have the freedom to choose different colours and styles and the options are endless!!

These bikinis have definitely been designed with the aim to make you stand out from the crowd! I love that Bubbless also give you the option to choose a bikini style but customise and tweak it to make it a one of a kind piece especially for you!!

Bubbless also love for their customers to play a part by uploading pictures of themselves showing of their amazing bikinis, I for one would be the first to upload my picture to make all my friends jealous of my one of kind bikini!!

Because every bikini is made to order you do have to get your orders in 3 weeks before required and delivery can take a maximum of 15 days but considering you will be getting a one of a kind masterpiece I don't think this is a problem!!

 
The above gorgeous bikini is £50 and available in sizes 8-10, 10-12 and 12-14
 
 
 
 
The above Bow Bikini is available in a variety of colours, sizes Small to Large, comes with top, plain bottoms and detachable straps.................all for an amazing £25.00! I'm getting one in every colour at this price!!
 
So happy shopping at Bubbless.co.uk girlies!! Let me know what gorgeous bikinis you have ordered on my facebook page www.facebook.com/sliceofvanilla
 

How to get in touch with Bubbless:
www.bubbless.co.uk
JennaSta@bubbless.co.uk
@Jsbubbless(on twitter)
#Jsbubbless (on Instagram)
/Jsbubbless (on Facebook)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment