Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 21

My Bargain Spree

Well yesterday I decided to spend the last of my money before payday on a wee bargain spree!  So below is a wee collage of what I bought!

 
1.  Bobby pins and bobbles from Primark at £1 each, nothing exciting but a staple in any girls hair accessory box
 
2. P.S. Love Lip Stain by Primark at £1.50 - I tried this today and it is absolutely gorgeous on, its just like applying a felt tip pen to your lips, really easy and the colour is lush.  The colours don't have names but the one I bought is like a bright coral pink.
 
3.  MUA eye brow pencil in Blonde at £1 available from Superdrug, using a lighter shade than the normal brown I go for I was able to create a soft eye brow shape, which is brilliant for me as I don't suit harsh eyebrows.
 
4.  LASH false lash applicator at £1.66 from Superdrug.  This is now being discontinued the lady in the shop said so rush to your nearest Superdrug and pick one of these up at the discounted price.  Its been designed to hold your strip eyelash to make it easier to apply!! Genius invention!
 
5.  Gorgeous floral cami for £4 and blue maxi skirt with front slit £3 (down from £8) both from Primark!  Absolutely gorgeous bargains!
 
Click on my YouTube link to find out what skin care product I am going to be reviewing from tonight and to hear a little bit more about my shopping trip and items bought!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment