Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 21

Liebster Award!

 
 
Well I've been nominated for a Liebster by the lovely Jade (check her out at www.rottenredcherry.blogspot.co.uk).  So now what I need to do is tell you a bit about myself and answer the questions she has set me!  So here goes!
 
11 Facts about me!

1.  I have two children, a son called Jacob who's nearly 4 and a daughter called Pippa who is 8 weeks
2.  I hate nuts, of any kind!
3.  I'm a control freak, although I deny this to everyone else!
4.  I want a handbag dog
5.  My dream is to become a personal stylist
6.  Whenever I find an expensive outfit that I really must have I Ebay first to see if I can find it cheaper!
7.  Attending a fashion show is my dream..........and I'm doing it on Sat 23rd Feb!
8.  I would rather have a cheeky G 'n' T than a glass of champagne!
9.  I would hate to turn up wearing the same outfit as my friend on a night out!
10.  I hate how I look, my teeth, my nose, my forehead lol! I hate it all!
11.  I get a rush when I go clothes shopping................this is how I know I'm addicted!!
 
 
The Questions I was asked!
 
1.  Who is your favourite band/artist?
I love Ed Sheeran! His lyrics are amazing

2.  Who is the person that influences you most?
Cringey, but my mum! And then after that Victoria Beckham, loved her in the Spice Girls and still love her now

3.  What is your favourite makeup brand?
I'm a Rimmel girl! But also love Maxfactor and MUA

4.  Do you prefer Powder, liquid or mousse foundation?I prefer liquid foundations, I have dry skin sometimes so find that liquid suits my skin type better

5.  Why did you originally start blogging?
I'm on maternity leave and needed something to keep me occupied. I always wanted to blog but this was the push I needed!

6.  Who is your favourite blogger?
I'm loving Velvetgh0st - she's a beauty youtube blogger but she's brilliant.  Also love Tanya Burr and Lily Melrose

7.  Would you ever get a tattoo or what is your first tattoo?
I have two tattoo's, first one was on my hip with Adele "Someone Like You" lyrics, and the second is on the side of my wedding hand and says True Love with two hearts (and 1 week after having it I met my boyfriend!! Meant to be I would say!)

8.  What is your fashion style? (i.e. Indie, rock, chic...)
I found this a hard question, I have a mixed style, whatever I like the look of I'll buy, whether its indie style, Essex style lol

9.  Do you Moisturize every night?
I'm a beauty criminal lol! I only really moisturise in the morning!

10. Have you ever had a bad experience with hair straighteners?
Not really but I remember before the days of GHD's that my hair used to take 1 1/2 hours to straighten! I do hate when your trying to curl with straighteners and you get that line in your hair! lol

11. Would you rather give up makeup or fashion?
Make up.....although I can't leave the house without make-up I could never give up fashion!
 
 
I nominate and all you have to do is state 11 things about yourself, answer the questions below and then nominate 11 bloggers with 200 followers or less:
 


My 11 questions for you are:
1.  What is your all time favourite beauty product or fashion item?
2.  If you could bring back any band/artist from the past who would it be (dead or alive)?
3.  Name one thing on your bucket list ? (a thing to do before you die)
4.  What is your dream job?
5.  If you could take one thing to a desert island what would it be?
6.  What is your guilty pleasure?
7.  If you could blog about anything other than what you do, what would it be?
8.  What is your favourite sweet?
9.  What is your favourite high street shop
10.  What item have you discovered that is cheap as chips and is now a must have for you?
11.  Lastly, What is your pet hate?
 
Have fun Vanillabeans! I loved getting to discover new bloggers, and hopefully friends!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment